At-Home Pet Euthanasia
One of the most difficult decisions any pet owner faces is when it’s time to say goodbye to their beloved friend.
Our “Paws To Rest” service is an at-home pet euthanasia service that provides you a compassionate, loving way to say goodbye to your pet at home where they’re comfortable and at peace. It helps create positive, warm memories of an otherwise difficult time, and we treat your pet like we would our own.
As pet owners ourselves, we know the heartache and discomfort of having to take a beloved pet out of the privacy of your home for such a personal and emotional experience.
Our Paws To Rest at-home pet euthanasia service allows you to ensure the final moments with your furry friend are warm, peaceful, private and cherished.
Our At-Home Pet Euthanasia Service Includes the Following:
- A scheduled in-home visit with one of our compassionate Veterinarians (we also work very hard to accommodate short notice appointments including evenings and weekends)
- Preparation for where your pet is most comfortable: their favourite chair or couch, on the bed, in your arms, or wherever you prefer that they’ll be happiest
- All required sedation, medication, and monitoring
- Assistance with after-care arrangements, cremation and pet memorial items
- A custom online memorial page to help you honour your pet’s memory and create a lasting tribute to the life you shared together
Paws To Rest appointments typically take up to 30-40 minutes in length. Pet euthanasia services are only intended for senior and terminally ill pets, and we do not provide convenience euthanasia services.