Vets To Go Voted ‘Best Edmonton Vet Clinic’ in the Metro Edmonton Community Choice Awards!
Every year Metro Edmonton newspaper hosts an online forum where people from the community can nominate and vote for their favourite businesses and/or professionals in the Edmonton area. We’re so excited to announce that for the first time ever, Vets To Go was voted the ‘Best Edmonton Vet Clinic‘ in the 2017 Edmonton Community Choice Awards! THANK YOU to our loyal clients and fans who voted for us as the Best Edmonton Vet Clinic! We truly appreciate your continued love and support for our small business.
If you’re not familiar with Vets To Go, we’re a mobile veterinary clinic that serves Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Leduc, and some surrounding communities in the area. We bring non-emergency vet clinic services to your door 7 days a week, including evenings, weekends, and stat holidays!
Vets To Go can do about 85% of the services in-home that can be done in a traditional clinic, including:
- Annual checkups and physical examinations
- Vaccinations and medications
- Implanting microchips and records reporting
- Travel health certicates and documents
- Lab testing and specimen collection of all types
- Stitching and suturing of small wounds
- Administering subcutaneous fluids
- Examination and testing of lumps and bumps
- Anal gland expression and nail trims
- Application of soft paws and cat shaves (lion cuts)
- Nutritional assessments and consultations
- Diabetes diagnosis and follow-up care plans
- Veterinary Hospice Care
- Compassionate in-home euthanasia and after-care
- & More!
Plus, anything that can’t be done at home such as surgery, dental cleaning, or x-rays can be done in a clinic environment as needed to make sure your pet gets all the care they need to stay happy and healthy. If you have any questions about our services or fees, please give us a call at 1-888-995-8387 or click here to have our Welcome Kit emailed to you, which outlines our services and fees in more detail.