We’re thrilled to announce that we’re now providing in-home veterinary care in Fort Saskatchewan!
We’ve grown our team to three vets in the Edmonton area, and with the addition of another veterinarian, we’ve expanded our service area to now provide in-home vet care for cats and dogs in Fort Saskatchewan.
Our Edmonton-area Veterinarians can do about 85% of the services that can be done in a traditional clinic, including:
- Annual check-ups, senior exams, and sick pet visits
- Vaccinations, deworming, and medications
- Microchip implants
- Biopsies, lab testing, and specimen collection of all types
- Stitching small wounds
- Examination and testing of small lumps and bumps
- Anal gland expression and nail trims
- Soft paw applications and cat shaves (lion cuts)
- Nutritional assessments and consultations
- Diabetes diagnosis and follow-up care plans
- Subcutaneous fluids
- Sedation appointments for extremely anxious or fearful pets
- Veterinary hospice care
- Compassionate in-home euthanasia and after-care
Anything that can’t be done in the home such as surgery, dental care, or x-rays can be done in a clinic environment as needed to make sure your pets get all the care they need to stay healthy! We provide in-home veterinary services throughout Alberta, including the Edmonton area, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Spruce Grove, and Fort Saskatchewan.