We’re thrilled to announce that we’re now providing in-home veterinary care in Okotoks!
We’ve grown our team in the Calgary area, and with the addition of more veterinarians, we’ve expanded our service area to now provide in-home vet care for cats and dogs in Okotoks.
Our Okotoks-area Veterinarians can do about 85% of the services that can be done in a traditional clinic, including:
- Annual check-ups, senior exams, and sick pet visits
- Vaccinations, deworming, and medications
- Microchip implants
- Biopsies, lab testing, and specimen collection of all types
- Stitching small wounds
- Examination and testing of small lumps and bumps
- Anal gland expression and nail trims
- Soft paw applications and cat shaves (lion cuts)
- Nutritional assessments and consultations
- Diabetes diagnosis and follow-up care plans
- Subcutaneous fluids
- Sedation appointments for extremely anxious or fearful pets
- Veterinary hospice care
- Compassionate in-home euthanasia and after-care
Anything that can’t be done in the home such as surgery, dental care, or x-rays can be done in a clinic environment as needed to make sure your pets get all the care they need to stay healthy! We provide in-home veterinary services throughout Alberta, including Calgary, Okotoks, Airdrie, Cochrane, and Chestermere.